Sunday, July 10, 2011

I need help. Can anyone help me?

Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed. I'm not sure if it's because of work, or friends, or family, or even a combination of all 3. I constantly feel like I'm having a panic attack, or I'm on the verge of tears, or I'm going to snap at something. It feels like my friends are blowing me off, but I'm not sure if it's because I feel like this right now. My family seems like they're always angry at me, and there's a huge lack of communication between any of us. At my job they're switching stuff around, and training me on stuff I've told them I dislike, and the thought of having to do it more stresses me out. Even as I'm writing this it feels hard to breathe. I seem to have lost almost all of my self confidence, and can't even seem to make eye contact with people easily anymore, and when I even try to do something as easy as make small talk with them, it feels like there's something grabbing my throat and stopping anything from coming out. I just want to feel normal again! I feel so lost right now. Can anyone help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment