Saturday, July 16, 2011

My boyfriend is insensitive and it hurts me.?

My boyfriend had been hanging with his friends this evening, and told me he would call me when he was home. He called me, and told me that he had drank. I asked if he was drunk and he said that he was only a little "tipsy". I told him about an assignment I was working on, and I apologized for potentially boring him. He said sarcastically, "Oh, no! I love hearing about all of your stupid things! There's nothing I enjoy more than hearing about all your stupid things! I love hearing all your stupid little things!" We continued to talk for about another mintue, and I concealed my hurt. For some reason, I felt very sensitive, and I was on the verge of tears when we hung up, and I ended up crying! I don't really know why this struck me as so hurtful or why it hurt me so much. What are your thoughts? Am I being too sensitive or was he insensitive? How would you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment