Sunday, July 17, 2011

I hate my sign, I hate being a Virgo?

I swear i used to love being a Virgo. But lately i have been exposed to all these nit picking, OCD, anal retentive, bossy, perfectionist control freak, on the verge of harassing, a55h*le slash b!7ch, rude, impossible to get along with Virgos and now I see what everyone is talking about. i sure hope i am not like that. I have NEVER seen myself like that. But there is this manager at a store i go to and he was following me around staring like a crazy stalker acting like I was going to shop lift a magazine, and I always see him harassing his employees. Not to mention this rude user on here. Then I read in a magazine and they always describe Virgos as these cleaning OCD, boring, serious, ect........ If that is all we are then count me out. I am a Libra now.

No comments:

Post a Comment