Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HELP ME I NEED ANSWERS ASAP I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I FEEL THIS WAY!10 POINTS?

well first of all please don't judge me. im a 14 year old girl and I love Janis Joplin( not in a gay way) but my love for her is for more like best friend or maybe like a soul sister( I think more like best friend) I love her personality and I can relate to her in so many ways its sooo weired. I was watching her biography on the biography channel and when people were talking about her I could totally understand her and relate to her, I have the same attitude as her (in a way). I do kinda feel like she could be my soul sister it kinda creeps me out lol. and in a part of the biography someone who knew her talked about how her mother thoughT she was a complete idiot at her high school Reunion in this video a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOP8ucVA…" rel="nofollow"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOP8ucVA…/a which I think she was hiding something in this video she looked like she was on the verge of tears I think she was bullied people would spit on her and call her names.( which i rad in a book which her sister wrote) and could have possibly been bullied worse than that.and the NEXT PART IS WHEN I CRIED the person who knew her said that Janis told her about her mother confronting her after the Reunion and told Janis that she wished Janis was never born. and at that moment I about balled my eyes out. my mother said pretty cruel stuff to me too like I hate you, and I would tell her back when I was depressed Im gonna kill myself and she would always tell me go ahead. and would always threaten to leave me when i was little. or her most famous remark was i"m going downtown and taking you to social services and im going to give you away"( and did i mention my dad walked out when i was a baby) so why do i love janis soo much and why do i really feel for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment