Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How many people think your partner should make you feel good about yourself?

My gf has insecurities about her weight and body shape and tells me all the time that I don't make her feel good about herself yet she's always calling me names and using my insecurities against me. I have never once said anything to her about her weight even when she really pisses me off / calling me names. I understand that everyone wants to be told they look nice and are attractive but is it my job to make her feel good about herself? I tell that no one can make her feel good about herself and that its something she needs to either get help for or do something to change the way she feels about herself but she just gets upset and tell me I don't do enough. I used to tell her all the time that she was pretty / looked nice etc until she started calling me names on a daily basis...no I just don;t care anymore and we're on the verge of breaking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment