Friday, July 15, 2011

Does it sound like Im ready to move out yet?

I am 21 years old and i will have graduated this December with my bachelors degree in Psychology. I currently have a parttime job working 25 hours a week that i think I could go fulltime at later on if i wish where I make about $13 or $14 an hour plus bonus. Im planning on going back for my masters degree next year which I will have to take out a loan for plus i already have my credit card bills and phone bills and car insurance to pay for. I really want to move out at the beginning of next year and ill have anywhere between $12000-$15000 by then. Would it be wise for me to go ahead and move out? If i add up all the bills i will have to pay for every month it would be over $1000 and that sounds like a LOT of money. If i stay at home i could save up a lot more money obviously and have everything taken care of like laundry cooking cleaning etc and have no rent or anything to pay. But im ready to get out there in the real world....i just dont want to be struggling or regret the decision later on. I just want some opinions and feedback on the situation please-thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment