Friday, July 15, 2011

Am i a lesbian please help this is very urgent!?

help please help me i have nooooo clueeeee how i feel so i had emphasis on HAD a best friend and well we were having a sleepover and she told me she had wierd feelings for me whenever were together i told her me too cuz i did like electricity like i coudn't get close enough to her i have had this with other friends too so that night we expieremented we... kinda madeout and spooned we THen stopped and since then i have had confronting feelings about it then our friendship became strained and we got into this huge thing and now hate each other but i cant stop thinking bout it neither can she cuz she askes me if i ever think about it so then about 1 school year later this new guy comes i have a crush on him we go out and it feels idk......wierd like he wanted to kiss me and i made up an excuse like i had to be somewhere when he would try to sit next to me it would feel wierd but i also could have lost intrest cuz i did for a few mts before we dated in stoppes liking him he asked me out and i said sure so idk....but im scared cuz i DON'T want to be a lesbian i have nothing against it i still like guys but im so confused is this just a phase what is going on i am on the verge of tears i so much want to be straight but idk what these feelings are please help me i dont know what to do i need it to end plz help me i find i like looking at girls making out with other girls which is wierd but everyone might be curious about those so idk i am so confused...........

No comments:

Post a Comment